Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thanksgiving for Singburi Food Fest

Dear Young Adults,
We praise God that 4018 dollars was raised last sunday.
Thanks for your labour of love. A few words from our leaders...


Hi YA,
God has showed us He is awesome and if we just trust Him, He will bless us bountifully! So give thanks! We saw God bless us with five fish and more! I just wanna say good job to everyone, for all the hard work put in.
[Shaun, YA Ministry President]

Hello wonderful young adults,
You guys are truly a blessing to me. I can't express my joy and happiness seeing you all just serving everyone that came with such enthusiasm it was really heart warming. I'm still really grateful that all of you helped in one way or another. I really pray that what all of us has contributed will really make a difference and the people will see and smell Jesus in us!
[I love you all! Clarence, YA Ministry Intern]

Praise the Lord!! It's good to see our girls getting involved too.
[Ps Andrew]

Anong and I are deeply touched by the love and generosity of Covenanters. Thanks for organising Singburi Fest to raise funds for theneedy families here. Thanks to all for the labour of love for the Thai Christians here.
[Heartfelt Appreciation, Eng Kiat]


Young adults, gan-children n Kirstie, Keith & Kelda,
as we end our busy day - I thank God for you. I am proud of you !!! :) You are awesome.
[henry and carol]

Some video footages from the food fest.

Hernie, Louisa & many unsung Heroes that worked quietly behind the scene .....


Our biggest crowd-puller with his public declaration of love

And everybody had fun at the food fest...

0 comments:

Post a Comment