Thursday, March 26, 2009

Faith as a Mustard Seed


i came home last night after meeting up with Henry's sister who flew in from London for a business trip here. Came home at about 10pm plus.

Kirstie told me Clarence asked for prayer request from the fasting and prayer team cos his handphone went into the washing machine. My reaction is "gone case - everything in the handphone liao already ". She said he asked for prayer request. So i said asked him to sms me then i can send it out to all the people in the prayer team. The reply was his handphone went into the washing machine - so can't expect an sms from him. So thru their MSN, the message came in. i send out the sms cos clarence message sounded rather urgent - the need to get his data back. But in the back of my mind- quite gone case and really liao already. so with very little faith -I tried to text it out to the prayer team before 11.00pm.

This mornining - clarence smsed early in in the morning that he did not lose anything in the phone - i think he's got his data back. WOW ! Like that also can - i repent Lord for my little faith. I am so encouraged by our great God who answers our prayer esp the 111 members in the prayer and fasting team praying together. Unity is strength!!!

Glory be to God
auntie carol
27 March 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment